Sunday, December 9, 2007

Two Good Reasons You Should Be Watching Flight of the Conchords

I know I'm discussing a tv show/comedy act, but since the songs are the best part of the show, I'm going to consider this relevant.

Around my apartment,
Conchords is more than a show; it's a household bonding time, a source of endless quotes, a way of life. So for the unconverted masses, I offer two of my very favorite songs from the first season, in conveniently-placed video form.

1. "Think About It" [2:36] - probably the best lyrics/delivery of any of their songs thus far, in this humble blogger's opinion



2. "Bowie to Bowie" [4:31] - Jemaine's Bowie impression kills me every time. The video is a clever compilation of Bowie's various looks and sounds over the years. But really you just have to watch.



Season 2, I wish you'd start already.

1 comment:

SPG said...

I just watch it for Mel. Best character ever.